Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Reason

Well, I ended up taking Media Now because the class was included in my Freshman Interest Group. However, the class does strike interest with me, as I've always liked learning about the media. I also am interested in becoming an RTF major, and I figured this class would come in handy. I don't know exactly what I want to do with RTF, so hopefully this class will help me decide.  I really just love movies, TV, and music and the effects that stuff has on our culture. I wonder what else media has an effect on, and how much farther can the power of media go? How does certain positions of power affect the media and who now decides what goes in and what comes out? How do certain movies, etc. have influence over other areas of the media? When I really think about it, I have lots of questions pertaining to the media. By the looks of the book it seems as though this class will answer most of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment